Keys Of Hope: Unlocking Peace of Mind
In partnership with Living Well Clinic, an initiative of IMPACT Xenia
To Educate, Equip, & Encourage
IMPACT Xenia & Living Well Clinic has a vision to see our community collaboratively unified and focused on a goal that positively impacts the lives of all its residents and guests. By hosting and sponsoring the 2023 Conference, Keys to Hope, we work to fulfill this vision by creating an even greater opportunity for community education in the area of mental health within our region.
About the Conference
Who should attend?
– Individuals struggling with mental health issues
– Family members and friends supporting someone with mental health issues
– Mental health professionals
– Clergy and religious leaders
– Medical professionals
– Community members interested in learning more about mental health and support
What can attendees expect?
– Keynote speech from an expert in the field of mental health
– Workshops and breakout sessions covering various topics related to mental health, such as understanding different mental health disorders, coping strategies, and self-care
– Testimonials and personal stories from individuals who have overcome mental health challenges
– Resources and information about available support networks and organizations
– Opportunities for networking and connecting with others who have similar experiences
– A safe and supportive environment to openly discuss mental health and faith
– Gain a better understanding of mental health and the support available
– Learn coping strategies and self-care techniques
– Connect with others who have similar experiences
– Obtain resources and information about available support networks and organizations
– Receive insights from experts in the field
– Expand your knowledge and skills related to mental health
– Explore the intersection of mental health and faith
– Contribute to breaking down the stigma surrounding mental health within faith
$25 Per Person
Ticket price includes lunch, as well as snacks and beverages available throughout the day.
Date & Time
October 14, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Registration End Date
October 10, 2023 at 11:59 PM
Share With Friends
Pastoral Dinner & Session
Mental Health & The Church
We invite our local pastors and ministry leaders to join us for a special evening to discuss the subject of “Mental Health and the Church” on Friday, October 13, 2023, beginning at 5:30 PM.
A Note from Our Conference Founder
After being diagnosed with depression and anxiety in 2000, I experienced firsthand the stigma, the misconceptions, the lack of resources, and even denial regarding mental health, both in the community and the church. I began searching for support and guidance but failed to find any personal stories with faith-based answers. So, with the goal of learning about my own mental health, I began coordinating faith-based seminars at my church, bringing in counselors, authors, professors, ministry leaders, and fellow sufferers as speakers on various topics with the goal of educating, equipping, and encouraging those who need help and those who need to help others more effectively.
This conference has grown and expanded over the last eight years into an event that provides valuable information and resources for so many whose lives are affected by mental health issues in one way or another. It has also broken down many stigma barriers and opened doors to honest communication in the community and the church. Since the first seminar in 2015, our culture has changed exponentially in the mental health field, with an increase in awareness, but unfortunately also an increase in diagnoses. Our vision for this conference is to continue to educate, equip, and encourage our community and bring hope and healing to those around us.