Keys Of Hope: Mental Health & The Church
Equipping Church Leadership through the intersection of Mental Health & Faith
To Educate, Equip, & Encourage
Living Well Clinic (an initiative of IMPACT Xenia) has a vision to see our community collaboratively unified and focused on a goal that positively impacts the lives of all its residents and guests. By hosting and sponsoring the 2023 Conference, Keys to Hope, we work to fulfill this vision by creating an even greater opportunity for community education in the area of mental health within our region.
About the Event
Who should attend?
– Local Pastors & their ministry leaders
What can attendees expect?
– Keynote from a fellow pastor who specializes in the field of mental health
– Resources and information about available support networks and organizations
– Opportunities for networking and connecting with other church leaders
– A safe and supportive environment to openly discuss mental health and faith
– Gain a better understanding of mental health and the support available
– Obtain resources and information about available support networks and organizations
– Receive insights from experts in the field
– Expand your knowledge and skills related to mental health
– Explore the intersection of mental health and faith
– Contribute to breaking down the stigma surrounding mental health within faith
This is a FREE Event for our local pastors & ministry leads. Simply RSVP that you will be attending.
Date & Time
October 13, 2023
Registration begins at 5:30 PM
Dinner at 6:00 PM
RSVP End Date
October 10, 2023 at 11:59 PM
Share With Friends
Keys of Hope: Unlocking Peace of Mind
Share this link to our main event page with people within your congregation and sphere of incluence!